Army Pa Program Letter Of Intent just wanted to confirm that i can edit this without any knowledge of the subject the nsa warrantless surveillance controversy warrantless wiretapping concerns table of contents on the cover the armys official professional bulletin on sustainment march april 2014 armymilarmysustainment.
Army Recruiting Command MAJ Dawn Orta IPAP Program Manager SFC McDavitt AECP Program Manager Fort Knox, KY 1 U.S. Army Recruiting CommandMAJ Dawn Orta IPAP Program ManagerSFC McDavitt AECP Program Manager Fort Knox, KY AMEDD Commissioning Programs 2 AMEDD Commissioning Programs • Purpose Educate Soldiers, Leaders and educators on the educational opportunities offered by the AMEDD. • IPAP/AECP programs • HPSP • PT Baylor Program • MSW • MSC 3 AMEDD Commissioning Programs • AMEDD COMMISSIONING PROGRAMS • Managed by USAREC Fort Knox • -Interservice Physician Assistant Program (IPAP) • -AMEDD Enlisted Commissioning Program (AECP) 4 AMEDD Commissioning Programs • AMEDD COMMISSIONING PROGRAMS • Managed by local AMEDD recruiter • Health Profession Scholarship Program (HPSP) • Physical Therapy Baylor Program • Masters in Social Work (MSW) • Medical Service Corp Officer (70B) 5 AMEDD Commissioning Programs • What is an Army PA? • Military health care professional certified to practice medicine with physician supervision. • The AMEDDs primary medical provider in battalion and division level TOE units From the Line, For the Line • ROLE I/II Subject Matter Expert 6 AMEDD Commissioning Programs • What is an Army Nurse? • Military health care professional certified in Nursing.
• The AMEDDs primary medical professional in the hospital. • ROLE III/IV/V Subject Matter Expert 7 AMEDD Commissioning Programs • STARTING POINT • Research the professions. • Meet with someone in the profession • Discuss the options with your family and friends (your support during the training). • Meet with your education center counselor about your educational goals, aspirations, and paths. 8 AMEDD Commissioning Programs • All applicants • All applicants must submit a DA Photo dated within 12 months of board date. • If deployed ACU photo is okay.
Recommend a DA photo • Geographical issues may use commercial photographer with DA Photo standards • Below E-5 may require COC memo for the photo • Passing APFT after 01 Oct (IPAP) 01 Feb (AECP) • Must be Certified by CDR/1SG • Height and Weight or Tape Test IAW 600-9. 9 AMEDD Commissioning Programs Letter of Intent (LOI) Very important! Must be typed. Sp daten v49. Your opportunity to address the board in your own words.
Have more than one person review your LOI. Professional who is writing the Letter of recommendation. 10 AMEDD Commissioning Programs • Letters of recommendation • First line supervisor • Commander • Officer of the profession USAREC form 195 (40 shadowing hours PA/Chief nurse) • Maximum of 5 letters • May use USAREC Form 195 (AECP must) • May use Memorandum format • addressed to the board • Its not who you know. Its who knows you. 11 AMEDD Commissioning Programs APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS • Qualified for appointment IAW AR 601-100, and AR 40-501 • ORB/ERB must be certified true copy from your Commander or 1SG. • Applicant must meet current HRC policy for Time on Station (TOS 24 months) prior to the projected school start date Human Resources Command (HRC) clearance will be initiated for those selected to participate.
12 AMEDD Commissioning Programs APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS • Commissioning Physical (Original or original signature) • DD 2807-1/DD 2808 • No older than 12 months from board date. • Send certified true copies. • Must include ETOH, Drug Screen and HIV tests with lab printout. • Enlisted and Civilians • Qualified for Commissioning IAW AR 40-501 CHAPTER 2 • WO and Officers • Qualified for retention IAW AR 40-501 CHAPTER 3 • P2 Profiles are considered on a case-by-case basis for exception to board • P3 profiles are ineligible (Non-waiverable) 13 AMEDD Commissioning Programs APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS • DA 61 • Military career paperwork • NCOERs/OERs • 1059s • Awards • Professional training certificates • DD 214/NGB 14 AMEDD Commissioning Programs • APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS • MILPO Statement Must have all questions answered by your MILPO concerning UCMJ actions or flags.
• USAR/ARNG/AGR soldiers must have a signed DD 368 Conditional Release IAW current OCAR policy. 15 AMEDD Commissioning Programs • WAIVERS • Submit all documentation pertaining to waiver with a request citing the circumstances and conditions • Age in Grade (over 32 at commissioning) • Time in Service (less than 3 yrs or more than 7 yrs) • Convictions (If you answered yes DA 61 item 26) • Include all court documents and outcome. A letter of support from your Chain of Command is looked at favorably!
Most Viewed News
- Hkeylocalmachine Software Clients Mail Default Program Associations
- Kievit Ot Font Free Download
- Download Mp3 John Waite When I See You Smile
- Happy Wheels 2 Torrent Tpb Pirate
- Fruity Parametric Eq 2 Torrent
- Native Instruments Battery 3 Serial Code
- Does Cricket Fix Cracked Phone Screens
- Wintv V7 Iso Rapidshare
- Ensoniq Sd 1 Manual Pdf Software Free Download
- Gta Iv Serial Key And Unlock Code Generator6180898
- Bleach Soul Carnival Psp Iso English