Learning Objectives • Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV System. • Set up a Camera • Set up a Monitor • Set up Switches • Set up Quads • Set up Multiplexers • Set up recording devices • Connect up and test system elements • Be aware of the issues associated with lighting and scene illumination • Adjust the Back Focus of a lens to prevent picture going out of focus from day to night. • Be aware of the significance of the “Operational Requirement” and the EN50132 test protocols • Be aware of the relevant standards and issues • Use a lens calculator to choose correct lens for particular application • Have an awareness of the changing technology and it’s impact on the industry. CCTV Installation FETAC Level 5 Award (5N1771) Course Content • CCTV Systems:– Introduction and uses. • Elements of a basic CCTV system:- Camera, monitor and digital recorder. • Camera types and uses:- Fixed and movable, indoor and outdoor, monochrome and colour, day and night. • Camera specifications:- Sensitivity, signal to noise ratio and resolution.
This server side compression technique offer two major benefits for end-user – Reduction in data transfers by upto 90% (as claimed by Nokia) which is useful for peoples on limited data plans All websites (especially those which are designed for desktops) are reformatted to be properly displayed on smaller, low-res mobile screens In Nokia’s own words Less is definitely more with Nokia Xpress Browser. Similar to its predecessor (and Opera Mini), Nokia Xpress Browser uses a proxy server to compress and reformat webpages before fetching them to the phone. It compresses web pages and reduces data downloads by up to 90 per cent, which means that you could save up to 90 per cent on your costs as well. Why wait for Wi-Fi hotspots? Nokia xpress browser free download for nokia 206. Nokia Xpress Browser allows you to stay connected all the time, so you can surf more, socialize more and work more – all for the same price.
• Back Focus adjustment. • Lens types:- Fixed and variable focal length, manual and motorised zoom.
• Use of lens calculator. • Scene illumination:- Lighting considerations, LED’s, infrared lamp maintenance and bulb life. • Switches, Quads, Multiplexers and control systems: – Types and applications.
• Monitors and Multiple screen displays. • Recording the footage:- Analogue and Digital video recorders. • Time-lapse recording. Reviewing video footage. • Cables and connectors: – Types, uses, limitations, preparation and testing.
• Introduction to Digital CCTV and IP technology. • Connection to other security systems. • Use of test equipment including: – Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Light Meters, Pattern Generators and Cable Length Meters. • Relevant standards, issues and the “Operational Requirement”. • The Analogue or Digital option?
Changing technology and keeping updated. Certification • On completion of the CCTV Installation Course, having been successful in TWO examinations (one written, one practical) the participant will receive a Hi-Tech Training Certificate. • On completion of the CCTV Installation Course and successfully completing 1 written examination and a number of FETAC/QQI specified practical assessments, the participant will receive the FETAC/QQI – Level 5 Award – CCTV & Lighting (5N1771) Register for your course Related Courses,.
Most Viewed News
- Karti Naruto Na Varkraft Torrent
- K Elize Noti Dlya Fortepiano S Applikaturoj
- War In The Pacific Admirals Edition Download
- V Razrezhennom Vozduhe Filjm Smotretj Onlajn
- Style Keyboard Yamaha Kereta Malam Wiwik Sagita Palapa
- Solar Fire Gold Download Crack
- Krestiki Starinnie Katalog
- Derevyannie Fermi Chertezhi3940891
- Rangrasiya Serial Song
- Klyuch Dlya Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2013
- Silverfast Ai Studio 8 Keygen Macromedia
- Atomic Lead Extractor Torrent
- Browning Auto 5 20 Gauge Serial Numbers
- Pixelan Keygen Download
- 3ds Max 2009 Vray 64 Bit Free Download