• Compact Inverter User's Manual. • Copyright © 2002-2005 Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or copied without prior written permission from Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems Co., Ltd. All products and company names mentioned in this manual are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
• Incorrect handling of the inverter may prevent the inverter and/or related equipment from operating correctly, shorten their lives, or cause problems. Listed below are the other materials related to the use of the FRENIC-Mini. Read them in conjunction with this manual as necessary. • This product is not designed for use in appliances and machinery on which lives depend. Consult your Fuji Electric representative before considering the FRENIC-Mini series of inverters for equipment and machinery related to nuclear power control, aerospace uses, medical uses or transportation.
• Precautions for Use When driving a 400V general-purpose motor with an inverter using Driving a 400V extremely long wires, damage to the insulation of the motor may occur. Use general-purpose an output circuit filter (OFL) if necessary after checking with the motor motor manufacturer.
• Avoid such operation. Synchronous It is necessary to take special measures suitable for this motor type. Contact In running motors your Fuji Electric representative for details. Special motors Single-phase motors are not suitable for inverter-driven variable speed operation. Use three-phase motors.
• * Connect a DC reactor to the inverter. When checking the insulation resistance of the inverter, use a 500 V megger Megger test and follow the instructions contained in the FRENIC-Mini Instruction Manual (INR-SI47-0791-E), Chapter 7, Section 7.4 'Insulation Test.'
Control circuit. • Part 2 Driving the Motor Chapter 4 BLOCK DIAGRAMS FOR CONTROL LOGIC This chapter describes the main block diagrams for the control logic of the FRENIC-Mini series of inverters. Chapter 5 RUNNING THROUGH RS485 COMMUNICATION (OPTION) This chapter describes an overview of inverter operation through the RS485 communications facility. Refer to the RS485 Communication User's Manual (MEH448) for details. • Chapter 9 FUNCTION CODES This chapter contains overview lists of seven groups of function codes available for the FRENIC-Mini series of inverters and details of each function code. • CONTENTS Part 1 General Information Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION TO FRENIC-Mini Features..1-1 Control System..1-8 Recommended Configuration..1-9 Chapter 2 PARTS NAMES AND FUNCTIONS External View and Allocation of Terminal Blocks..2-1 LED Monitor, Potentiometer and Keys on the Keypad.2-2 Chapter 3 OPERATION USING THE KEYPAD Overview of Operation Modes..
FRENIC Multi ユーザーズマニュアル_EC M Y K Fuji Electric Systems Co., Ltd. Starzen Shinagawa Building, 2-4-13, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan Phone: +81-3-6717-0617 Fax: +81-3-6717-0585 MEH457a USER'S MANUAL Information in this manual is subject to change without notice. Printed in Japan 2010-1 (A10a/C06) CM 10 FIS. Fuji Frenic Lift Manual PDF [FREE] Fuji Frenic Lift Manual Free Ebooks now available in here for review only, if you would like complete ebook Fuji Frenic Lift Manual please fill out registration form to gain access to inside our databases.
• 5.1.2 Connector specifications..5-3 5.1.3 Connection..5-3 Part 3 Peripheral Equipment and Options Chapter 6 SELECTING PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT Configuring the FRENIC-Mini.. 6-1 Selecting Wires and Crimp Terminals.. 6-2 6.2.1 Recommended wires.. 6-4 6.2.2 Crimp terminals.. 6-6 Peripheral Equipment..6-7 Selecting Options.. • Part 5 Specifications Chapter 8 SPECIFICATIONS Standard Models..8-1 8.1.1 Three-phase 200 V series..8-1 8.1.2 Three-phase 400 V series..8-2 8.1.3 Single-phase 200 V series..8-3 Models Available on Order..8-4 8.2.1 EMC filter built-in type..8-4 22.214.171.124 Three-phase 200 V series.. Blackout 2 method man and redman zip.
• Appendices App.A Advantageous Use of Inverters (Notes on electrical noise).A-1 Effect of inverters on other devices..A-1 Noise..A-2 Noise prevention..A-4 App.B Japanese Guideline for Suppressing Harmonics by Customers Receiving High Voltage or Special High Voltage.. A-12 Application to general-purpose inverters..
Most Viewed News
- Cara Membagi Koneksi Wifi Id
- Votre Pc Prend La Parole Torrent Download
- Atlas De Anatomia Humana Netter Pdf Download
- Tablici Morskih Rasstoyanij Adm 9010
- Download Kmsauto Net 2014 V116zip
- Team R2r Omnisphere Mac Osx Keygen
- Real Life Pre Intermediate Workbook Otveti
- Profil Puskesmas Pdf File
- Download Aplikasi Whatsapp Untuk Hp Nokia 6300
- Materialise Mimics 17 Crackers
- Stellar Phoenix Excel Repair 50 Keygen
- Agafonnikov Sani S Kolokoljchikami