Some of AVM’s Fritz!Box routers allow connecting a USB device and use this device as a network attached storage (NAS) via Samba/SMB in the local network. In combination with the fact that the NAS can also be accessed from the Internet via FTP, and the multimedia files can be streamed to a TV via the Fritz!Mediaserver (using DLNA), it makes a pretty basic home entertainment system. I use it to automatically copy videos (YouTube, etc.) to the NAS from my virtual server, and then watch these with my Samsung Smart TV.
Feb 6, 2014 - Box modems have been 'hacked'.
It’s not as great as XBMC, but it works for now. Unfortunately, the Fritz!Mediaserver (DLNA server) does not automatically refresh the index when media files are added via Samba/SMB or FTP (only if they are added via their web interface Fritz!NAS). It can be refreshed manually via the interface on fritz.box/storage/settings.lua. But, since I like to automate things, I made a little helper to automatically refresh the index. Only once: Download and configure the Script Setting up the script is easy.
Just download and configure the. If you haven’t already, install the PHP command line interpreter.
Vi fritzbox - dlna - refresh Now update the configuration (esp. Your Fritz!Box router password) and run the script. Side note (not relevant for the setup): If you’re wondering why an external MD5 library is necessary to run this script, here’s the answer.
Windows 7 activator v2 by orbit 30 2009 ram. Running the script The output of the script should look something like this.
Most Viewed News
- Maserati Vx1 Vocal Enhancer Free Download Free
- Descargar Gratis Corel Draw 12 En Espanol
- 5th Edition Technology Brewing And Malting By Wolfgang Kunze
- Gams License File Cracker
- 13 Step To Mentalism Pdf Download
- Mejsi Uiljyams Foto Hakeri
- Amibroker Crack Code
- Dylan Dog 300 Cbr Torrent
- Ipswitch Wsftp Professional 12 Crack
- E G012 05 Video Card Drivers
- Agilent Chemstation Software Tutorial
- Dnevnik Kontrolya Arterialjnogo Davleniya I Puljsa