Do you remember the old Doordarshan (DD) shows that you watched so affectionately? Those days were special and will not be forgotten. The magic that they had can't be replaced. But we have a savior - the internet. We can experience many of the classics as they are uploaded online. Some even have their home video DVDs.
Feb 8, 2018 - It is the story of how losing yourself in love is the best victory that you can have. Rukovodstvo dlya oficera po ohrane sudna. Ikyawann is a Hindi TV serial aired on Star Plus.
Serials like Alif Laila, Malgudi Days, Shrimaan Shrimati are especially close to my heart. Many others like Surabhi, Bharat Ek Khoj, Mahabharat were highly informative. And several others were extraordinarily entertaining.
So, let's have a recap of the best serials of the 80s' and 90s'. Nostalgia is the order of the day! • Lead: Alok Nath • Episodes: 105 • Directed by: Ramesh Sippy and Jyoti Sarup • Description: Buniyaad went on to become a hugely popular serial which showcased the life of a common man after India's partition and its aftereffects. Alok Nath was selected for the prime role of a freedom fighter. Some other known faces are Dilip Tahil, Goga Kapoor, and Soni Razdan. • Why do I remember this: I saw this when Buniyaad was re-aired after its initial successful run.
And I'm glad I saw it. Master Haveliram's simpleton life entangled with tragedy connected viewers in many ways.
• Lead: Rajit Kapur, KK Raina, Sukanya Kumar • Episodes: 34 • Directed by: Basu Chatterjee • Description: The crime detection series based on the novel written by Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay. The show still has a cult following in which Rajit Kapur played the lead role. Well crafted episodes with attention to every detail make this one a treat to watch. • Why do I remember this:I've always liked suspense thrillers. I don't remember any other crime detection serial which is liked by one and all. More recently, CID tried doing the same for which it was successful only for the initial years.
Of late, it is turning into more of a comedy. • Lead: Om Puri, Roshan Seth, Tom Alter and many others. • Episodes: 53 • Directed by: Shyam Benegal • Description: Shyam Benegal's direction brought forward to us the history of India. The series has altogether 53 episodes showcasing the story of caste formation, Ramayan, Emperor Ashoka, Kalidas, Akbar - The Great, and many more. The vivid and simplistic approach to showcase India's history is impressive. • Why do I remember this:This is the best history lesson you or your child can get.
Captain Otto in Trap - help the captain to rescue the girl! Captain Otto in Trap is going to amuse you by funny story. Captain Otto in Trap. Otto in Trap - free logic game. The cosmic blocks under them.
Even to the point, our school teachers used to advise us to watch this for a better understanding of India's history. • Lead: Shahbaaz Khan, Shikha Swaroop • Episodes: 130 • Directed by: Nirja Guleri • Description: This was based on the novel written by the same name. Though, this ran into controversy as the book writer's grandson accused them of misrepresenting concepts. Only after the Supreme Court's order, the show was reinstated.
• Why do I remember this:Because of the title song is sung by Sonu Nigam. Of course, we were small to know that it has been sung by Sonu Nigam. But the title song was really great which goes like this.so sing along. • Lead: SRK, Renuka Shahane, Sameer Khakhar • Episodes: 19 • Directed by: Aziz Mirza & Kundan Shah • Description: Enter Shahrukh Khan. Shahrukh played the lead role of Raghavan, a Malayalee circus artist. Other actors who went on to make a name for themselves after this are Renuka Sahane (love-interest of Shahrukh), and Ashutosh Gowarikar (SRK's friend?). • Why do I remember this: It was later in the years, that SRK had become King Khan of Bollywood.
Many discussions on SRK started or ended praising his humble roots and how he is a self-made man who started with serials like circus etc. • Lead: Chandraprakash Dwivedi • Episodes: 47 • Directed by: Chandraprakash Dwivedi • Description: This series is based on the eminent thinker, teacher, philosopher of the 4th century. Apart from that Chanakya was one of the earliest political thinkers and served as the chief adviser of emperor Chandragupta Maurya. This epic serial has had the honor of getting many international awards. A total of 47 episodes was aired in 1991 on a weekly basis. • Why do I remember this:The master strategist that Chanakya was and his teachings can be used even in the 21st century.
Therefore, after long completing its run and re-run, you could see many people with the book Chanakya Neeti. • Lead: Shekhar Suman, Farida Jalal, Navin Nischol etc.
• Episodes: 66 • Directed by: Anand Mahendroo • Description: The complete family drama-comedy show which will definitely bring a gushing smile on your face - and that's guaranteed. Diwan family was indeed deewani.
Most Viewed News
- Propellerhead Recycle 22 Torrent Mac
- Silent Hunter 4 Patch 15
- Zadachi Po Fizike 7 9 Klass Gendenshtejn Kirik Geljfgat
- Calvin Klein Watch Serial Numbers
- Driver Usb Nikon Dtm 322 Total Station
- Simatic Step 7 V5 3 Cracker
- Hackintosh Snow Leopard 1067 Iso
- Download Liar Game Season 1 Sub Indo Mp4 To Mp3
- Xiyonat Xaqida Statuslar
- Prikoljnaya Scenka Skazka Tri Sestri
- Die Neue Gelbe Hueber Pdf Free
- Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials Torrent
- Gujarati Fonts Free Download For Coreldraw
- Contoh Proposal Kegiatan 17 Augustus Peringatan Hut Ri 72
- Bojhena Se Bojhena Bangla Movie Mp3 Song Download