College student involvement in co-operative programs at steel companies can attract. Evaluasi Kenyamanan Termal Ruang Sekolah SMA Negeri di Kota Padang. Kelas X dan XI, satu kepala sekolah, empat wakil kepala sekolah, 30 guru, dua pembina. Supervisi BK oleh kepala sekolah masih belum optimal. Diharapkan dengan Program Supervisi Kepala Sekolah SD, SMP, SMA (Update 2017) ini dapat bermanfaat bagi ibu/ bapak Kepala Sekolah dalam membuat program supervisi dan instrumen supervisi kepala sekolah dengan baik. Kritik dan saran sangat saya harapkan demi peningkatan kualitas blog ini dimasa yang akan datang.
• Oce Datu Appulembang 2017-08-01 Full Text Available The objective of this research was to discover the process used in solving a superitem test which consisted of 4 stages according to the SOLO (Structure of Learning Outcomes Taxonomy, namely unistuctural, multistructural, relational, and extended abstract, and reviewed using the cognitive impulsive and reflective style. Autocad activation code 2016. The research was qualitative research. The main instrument of the research was the researcher himself guided by a superitem test, an impulsive-reflective cognitive test namely MFFT (Matching Familiar Figure Test, and a valid interview guideline. The subject of this research was the students of class X1 at SMA Negeri 1 Makale Tana Toraja consisting of four students in which 2 subjects were with cognitive impulsive style and 2 subjects with cognitive reflective style. The data was collected by giving a superitem test which was verified with an interview. • Margot Chima 2016-06-01 Full Text Available Background: Objective structured clinical examinations (OSCEs have been used to assess the clinical competence and interpersonal skills of healthcare professional students for decades. However, the relationship between preclinical (second year or M2 OSCE grades and clerkship performance had never been evaluated, until it was explored to provide information to educators at the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC.
In addition, the relationship between M2 OSCE communication scores (which is a portion of the total score and third-year (M3 Internal Medicine (IM clerkship OSCE scores was also explored. Lastly, conflicting evidence exists about the relationship between the amount of previous clinical experience and OSCE performance. Therefore, the relationship between M3 IM clerkship OSCE scores and the timing of the clerkship in the academic year was explored. Methods: Data from UNMC M2 OSCEs and M3 IM clerkship OSCEs were obtained for graduates of the 2013 and 2014 classes. Specifically, the following data points were collected: M2 fall OSCE total, M2 fall OSCE communication; M2 spring OSCE total, M2 spring OSCE communication; and M3 IM clerkship OSCE total percentages. Data were organized by class, M3 IM clerkship OSCE performance, and timing of the clerkship. Microsoft Excel and SPSS were used for data organization and analysis.
Results: Of the 245 records, 229 (93.5% had data points for all metrics of interest. Significant differences between the classes of 2013 and 2014 existed for average M2 spring total, M2 spring communication, and M3 IM clerkship OSCEs.
Retrospectively, there were no differences in M2 OSCE performances based on how students scored on the M3 IM clerkship OSCE. M3 IM clerkship OSCE performance improved for those students who completed the clerkship last in the academic year. Conclusions: There were inconsistencies in OSCE performances between the classes of 2013 and 2014, but more information is needed to determine if • Chima, Margot; Dallaghan, Gary Beck 2016-01-01 Objective structured clinical examinations (OSCEs) have been used to assess the clinical competence and interpersonal skills of healthcare professional students for decades. However, the relationship between preclinical (second year or M2) OSCE grades and clerkship performance had never been evaluated, until it was explored to provide information to educators at the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC). In addition, the relationship between M2 OSCE communication scores (which is a portion of the total score) and third-year (M3) Internal Medicine (IM) clerkship OSCE scores was also explored. Lastly, conflicting evidence exists about the relationship between the amount of previous clinical experience and OSCE performance.
Most Viewed News
- Shabloni Dlya Odnostranichnika
- Okm Visualizer 3d Serial
- Border Undangan Microsoft Word
- Adobe Illustrator Embroidery Plugin Photoshop
- Download Game Ps2 Untuk Laptop Windows 8
- Manual Descalcificador Cillit Data Parat 75th
- Artlantis Biblioteka Tekstur
- Bernard Tschumi Questions Of Space Pdf
- Instagram For Pc Without Bluestacks Windows 7
- Ashby Diagram Software
- Program Laporan Keuangan Sederhana Restaurant