Download as PPT, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd. Flag for inappropriate content. Lecture PPT on Consumer Behaviour - Attitudes. Related titles. Personality & Consumer Behaviour. Documents Similar To Lecture PPT on Consumer Behaviour - Attitudes.
Before understanding consumer behaviour let us first go through few more terminologies: Who is a Consumer? Any individual who purchases goods and services from the market for his/her end-use is called a consumer. In simpler words a consumer is one who consumes goods and services available in the market. Example - Tom might purchase a tricycle for his son or Mike might buy a shirt for himself.
In the above examples, both Tom and Mike are consumers. What is consumer Interest? Every customer shows inclination towards particular products and services. Consumer interest is nothing but willingness of consumers to purchase products and services as per their taste, need and of course pocket. Let us go through the following example: Both Maria and Sandra went to the nearby shopping mall to buy dresses for themselves. The store manager showed them the best dresses available with him.
Maria immediately purchased two dresses but Sandra returned home empty handed. The dresses were little too expensive for Sandra and she preferred simple and subtle designs as compared to designer wears available at the store. In the above example Sandra and Maria had similar requirements but there was a huge difference in their taste, mind set and ability to spend. What is Consumer Behaviour?
Consumer Behaviour is a branch which deals with the various stages a consumer goes through before purchasing products or services for his end use. Why do you think an individual buys a product? • Need • Social Status • Gifting Purpose Why do you think an individual does not buy a product? • No requirement • Income/Budget/Financial constraints • Taste When do you think consumers purchase products?
Vector Undangan Pernikahan Islami Cdr - Saat ini desainundanganku bagikan foto Vector Undangan Pernikahan Islami Cdr yg desainundanganku kira memang cukup keren dengan artikel utama 22 Desain Undangan Pernikahan Islami Top Terbaik 2018. Vector undangan pernikahan cdrp. Demikianlah download desain undangan pernikahan format vector Corel Draw gratis. Jika dirasa kurang lengkap dan banyak koleksi yang bisa kami bagikan pada tulisan di atas, semoga tidak mengurangi kesan baik website ini. Browse our collection of Design Undangan Pernikahan templates, icons, elements, presentations, silhouettes and much more! Free Design Undangan Pernikahan Vector. Vector undangan pernikahan cdr Free vector We have about (1,649 files) Free vector in ai, eps, cdr, svg vector illustration graphic art design format. Almost files can be used for commercial. (1/44) pages.
• Festive season • Birthday • Anniversary • Marriage or other special occasions There are infact several factors which influence buying decision of a consumer ranging from psychological, social, economic and so on. The study of consumer behaviour explains as to: • Why and why not a consumer buys a product? • When a consumer buys a product? • How a consumer buys a product? During Christmas, the buying tendencies of consumers increase as compared to other months. In the same way during Valentines week, individuals are often seen purchasing gifts for their partners. Fluctuations in the financial markets and recession decrease the buying capacity of individuals.
In a laymans language consumer behaviour deals with the buying behaviour of individuals. The main catalyst which triggers the buying decision of an individual is need for a particular product/service. Consumers purchase products and services as and when need arises. According to Belch and Belch, whenever need arises; a consumer searches for several information which would help him in his purchase. Following are the sources of information: • Personal Sources • Commercial Sources • Public Sources • Personal Experience Perception also plays an important role in influencing the buying decision of consumers. Buying decisions of consumers also depend on the following factors: • Messages, advertisements, promotional materials, a consumer goes through also called selective exposure. • Not all promotional materials and advertisements excite a consumer.
Most Viewed News
- Buku Cerita Anak Tk Download Pdf
- Samson And Delilah 1996 Movie Free Download
- Usb Vcom Driver For Mtk 8127 Processor
- Download Video Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Sub Indo
- Kings Road Hack Tool Free Download
- Forefront Tmg 2010 Keygen Generator Adobe
- Acoustic Solutions Pd2 Dab Digital Radio Manual
- Borobudur Dan Nabi Sulaiman Pdf File
- Topway Dzhojstik Drajver
- Proekt Shkola Moej Mechti Na Anglijskom Prezentaciya
- Lennar Digital Sylenth1 Vsti V121 Repack Amplify
- Download Descarca Vrajitorul Din Oz Pdf